CURRENTLY CONSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
CALL YOUR NEAREST LOCATION https://uptownconsignment.com/locations-hours/
TO HELP PREVENT AGAINST COVID-19 WE REQUIRE THE FURTHERING:
- All clothing must come in on hangers or in an open container or handle bag neatly folded loosely. Home decor can be brought in boxes or containers that will be returned to you. We do not accept items in cardboard boxes or plastic bags.
- Clothing must be pressed, have no defects, freshly laundered or dry cleaned using the cdc recommendations using the warmest appropriate water setting and current in style. (please see below for labels we do not accept)
- Linens must be new in the original packaging
- Pillows are not accepted at this time
- Limit of 50 items per appointment
- You must stay in the store until your items have been gone through. Items not accepted must be returned to you.
- Your items will be held for over 24 hours and disinfected before going out for sale.
- Payouts will be given as usual Monday through Saturday 10-6. Receive a 10% store credit discount bonus on the money you use in your account on in store purchases.
As always your support is heartwarming and appreciated more than you know. We love and miss you all so much and are looking forward to seeing you soon.
OUR CONSIGNMENT POLICY
See below for items and labels we do not accept
We have over 100,000 Consignors in the Northeast
We accept Men’s, Women’s, Maternity, Plus, Petite, Children’s, Accessories, Current Books, Home Decor, New Toys and More!
The selling price will be established by our experienced staff. The consignor will receive 70% on handbags originally priced $500 or more, 55% on items originally priced $50 or more, 40% on items originally priced $10.01 to $49.99 and 30% on items originally priced $10 and under. To encourage recycling, use the money on your account as store credit and get a store credit discount bonus of 10%. Just show us your membership card at checkout. Cash payouts are given Monday-Saturday. Note: Monies not picked up after one year will be converted to store credit.
We do not accept clothing in garbage bags or that have any rips, tears, stains, are too worn or pilled, have missing parts or odors. Acceptable items must be clean, pressed and on hangers or folded neatly in a basket or handle bag.
We only accept current styles.
We do not accept replicas or knock-offs of designer items.
It is the consignors responsibility to bring in items that are acceptable. We will not waste your time or our time sorting through items that do not meet our standards. Unsold items due to be picked up priced $6 or less will be disposed of by Uptown Consignment.
Hours Accepting Consignments:
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- Consignments not accepted on Sunday. We do not payout cash on Sunday.
- Spring – February 15th
- Summer – April 15th
- Fall – August 1st
- Winter – September 1st
Going green with Uptown is Smart and Fashionable!
Consigning at Uptown will make you money and it’s good for the environment.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), an estimated 14.3 million tons of textiles were generated in 2012, or 5.7 percent of total municipal solid waste (MSW) generation. An estimated 14.4 percent of textiles in clothing and footwear and 17.8 percent of items such as sheets and pillowcases was recovered for export or reprocessing in 2012.
Almost half of the 2.5 billion pounds of post consumer textile waste prevented from entering the solid waste stream is recycled as secondhand clothing, according to the Council for Textile recycling.
LABELS THEY LOVE
Citizens of Humanity
Diane von Furstenberg
Dooney & Bourke
Dolce & Gabbana
7 for all Mankind
Tiffany & Co
White House Black Market
Yves Saint Laurent
THEY ALSO LOVE
Williams & Sonoma
Items new with tags
Items new in a box
Ceramic Decorative Pieces
Cocktail Table Books
Dinnerware(Set of 4 or more)
Holiday Decorations (In Season)
Glasses (Set of 4 or more)
Linens (New in the original package)
Pictures with graphics
WE DO NOT ACCEPT
Brides Maid Dresses
Food, Teas, Coffee
LABELS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
Ava & Viv
Cable & Gauge
Just My Size
Lower East Side
Ny & Co
One Step Up
Q & A
Roz & Ali
Steve & Barry’s
St Johns Bay
St Tropez West
Styles to go
Time and Tru